Why Have a HVAC or FoodService Preventative Maintenance Agreement?
Simple answer: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Professional Heating & Cooling of Va provides custom preventative and mechanical maintenance solutions tailored to your commercial and industrial HVAC system’s and foodservice equipment needs. PHCVA’s preventative maintenance agreement customers are provided with automatic scheduling based on the manufacturer's recommended maintenance that is specifically tailored to your equipment. By maintaining HVAC systems and foodservice equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications, you avoid the cost of premature repair and replacement. The substantial investment in your environmental systems and/or foodservice equipment is protected while ensuring maximum performance and efficiency throughout its life cycle.
A comfortable work environment is consistently ranked as the number one concern for industrial and commercial building occupants. Preventative maintenance performed on a regular basis allows for your HVAC system to deliver comfort within its design capacity. By minimizing equipment downtime, our programs ensure that building occupants can focus on their primary activities, and not the temperature.
In addition, we offer a discount on repair labor and materials to our maintenance agreement customers. Another benefit for our agreement holders is Preferred Customer status, which entitles you to priority service during times of extreme heat or cold.
PHCVA Commercial HVAC & FoodService Preventative Maintenance Contract Benefits:
- Extended operating life of your mechanical and/or foodservice equipment;
- Reduced likelihood of expensive HVAC system and/or foodservice equipment repair cost;
- Increased equipment productivity, saves energy, and reduces downtime;
- Monitoring and recording of refrigerant usage in compliance with federal regulations;
- Computerized tracking of all maintenance and repairs, including service history reports, to easily evaluate system performance;
- Guaranteed fast service response rate tailored to your business needs. One-call response from our repair technicians at any time;
- Round-the-clock coverage and locally-based technicians for quick, expert response;
- Service by technicians who are knowledgeable in all aspects of HVAC and/or foodservice systems for effective problem solving;
- Your account is staffed by a PHCVA account manager, a lead technician and at least one back up technician.