Professional Heating & Cooling of Va is a dealer for numerous quality commercial HVAC manufacturers in the industry. PHCVA is also the region's experts for engineering, design, installation and servicing of most commercial or industrial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
New Construction, Design Build & Retrofit Systems
- Rooftop units (RTU's), Carrier Chillers, VAV systems, Split Systems
- Steam and Hot Boilers, Radiant & In-Floor Radiant, and Electric Heating Systems
- Air Handling Units, Make-up Air, Direct Fired Makeup Air
- Computer/Data Room Systems and Environmental Chambers
- Compressor Replacements, Parts and Components for All Makes
- DDC Temperature, Lighting And Security Control Systems
- Refrigerant & Refrigerant Retrofits
- High Efficiency Air Filters
- Rigging Projects
Commercial HVAC Manufacturers Factory Training & Certifications
HVAC operational costs for large industrial and commercial entities are a significant consideration when considering the best quality and efficient system to commit to. Digital and automated processes have transformed our products into highly advanced systems that take advantage of saving our clients long-term time and money as a factor when installing a new or replacement commercial HVAC system.
Thus, Professional Heating & Cooling of Va is a regional leader in commercial HVAC sales and services due to its commitment to keeping our management and technicians factory-trained and certified on the brands we service and carry. We invest heavily in company time and resources to ensure we are knowledgeable on the latest in equipment and forms of technology being applied to commercial HVAC systems.
This also means training for peripheral products related to our commercial and industrial core services such as water heater and boiler systems, electronic components, industrial air coil and even pipe and coupling fittings. We are factory trained for the following products: